[SUBW] New trip: Royal National Park Overnight Bushwalk (07/05/2017)

kevin lai kev.lai09 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 13:15:59 AEST 2017

*Royal National Park Overnight Bushwalk*

Date:07/05/2017
Leader:kevin lai
Email:[LINK: mailto:kev.lai09 at gmail.com?subject=Royal National Park
Overnight Bushwalk] kev.lai09 at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1058
Hey folks,

Its cheap $2.50 Sunday again this weekend, so lets take advantage of it :)
Im going to run a trip on the 'Forest Walk to Sublime Point Track'. This
walk is south of the Royal National Park and starts with the 8.29am train
from Central to Coalcliff (Approx 1.25hr).
Afterwards, we will catch the train back from Austinmer. Please note that
there is a fair deal of elevation in this track, especially at the start.
If you are fit in general, then you should have no problems with this. This
is a very nice walk, with a few lookouts to take in the beauty. It should
also be a nice way to meet some of your fellow classmates. To end this
walk, we will stop over at Austinmer beach for a nice arvo swim, sunset,
food and beer.

More information can be found here:
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/forest-walk-to-sublime-point-track.

Any questions, please send me an email.