[SUBW] New trip: PUBW (04/05/2017)

Rebecca Hawkins rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Wed May 3 00:51:43 AEST 2017

Leader:Rebecca Hawkins
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=PUBW]
rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
This week we're putting on another PUBW at Hermanns Bar from 5pm. As usual
we've got free beer, and we'll be chatting about trips upcoming, past and
potential, and just generally hanging out.

If the weather's good we'll be sitting at the outside tables, otherwise
we'll be somewhere inside. Just look for the sign with our SUBW logo on it.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1060] trip