[SUBW] New trip: Bondi to Malabar walk (08/05/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:58:19 AEST 2017

*Bondi to Malabar walk*

Date:08/05/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi to Malabar walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1061
I am leading a trip from Bondi to Malabar on Monday, we are meeting at
Bondi pavilion at 4:00pm.
The walk is about 10km and quite easy, it can be a bit rough between
maroubra and Malabar.

The view is amazing, we will be on the coast for 90% of the walk.

What to bring

Lunch- Enough to get you through till the evening

Water-A litre will do there are places along the way to refill

Good shoes and rain cover just in case

Only sign up if you're fairly sure you can come we will get public
transport back to our homes when
We finish 💪

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1061] trip