[SUBW] New trip: Gear Night Thursday 5:30-6:30pm! (04/05/2017)

Maricar Maandal mgmaandal at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 15:14:59 AEST 2017

*Gear Night Thursday 5:30-6:30pm!*

Date:04/05/2017
Leader:Maricar Maandal
Email:[LINK: mailto:mgmaandal at yahoo.com?subject=Gear Night Thursday
5:30-6:30pm!] mgmaandal at yahoo.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1062
Gear night this Thursday, in Holme Building on campus, from 5:30 to 6:30pm.

Stop by to say hi and borrow any gear you might need for the weekend (we
have all you need for canyoning or overnight walks and camping), or return
anything you've got lying around. If you are returning gear, please make
sure to at least clean it up and return it neat.

Please sign up to this trip so I know how many people are coming.

Head inside near the coffee shop/newsagent on the corner of Holme building
and then downstairs (on the right side) to the gear locker. See you there!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1062] trip