[SUBW] New trip: Kurnell to Cronulla (13/05/2017)

Matthew Waugh m.waugh92 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:22:09 AEST 2017

*Kurnell to Cronulla*

Leader:Matthew Waugh
Email:[LINK: mailto:m.waugh92 at gmail.com?subject=Kurnell to Cronulla]
m.waugh92 at gmail.com
Here's a coastal walk with great views through the area where Captain Cook
first landed. The walk is 100% coast, going around the Kurnell Peninsula,
and then along the beaches of Bate Bay.

What to bring
Food - Snacks and lunch
Water - 2 litres
Shoes - you'll want these for the first half even though we spend a bit of
time on the beach.

Getting there:
8:22am train from Central. Connecting bus from Cronulla station at 9:20am.

The hike:
About 4.5 hours. Almost entirely flat. For more info, see -

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1063] trip