[SUBW] New trip: Mt Mouin (Wild Dog Mountains) (27/05/2017)

Chris Rothwell chris_bojangles at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 22:10:32 AEST 2017

*Mt Mouin (Wild Dog Mountains)*

Date:27/05/2017
Leader:Chris Rothwell
Email:[LINK: mailto:chris_bojangles at hotmail.com?subject=Mt Mouin (Wild Dog
Mountains)] chris_bojangles at hotmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1065
Hi there

I will be leading a day trip from carlon's farm in the Megalong valley out
to Mt Mouin, the tallest mountain of the wild dogs, with pretty amazing
views from the summit. This is a great walk for those unfamiliar with the
area or those who have walked past the mount on their way further into the
wild dogs but have yet to detour to it. This is a fairly rugged walk, so
adequete levels of fitness are required. Prior bushwalking experience is a
bonus but not strictly nessecary.

Please bring: 2L of water, lunch, snacks, raincoat, boots, a hat and a
jumper.

Further details will be put up closer to the date

I hope to see you on the walk!

Chris

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1065] trip