[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Watsons Bay Walk (15/05/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:32:16 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Watsons Bay Walk*

Date:15/05/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Watsons Bay
Walk] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1066
I will be leading the Bondi To Watsons Bay walk next monday at 4pm.

The walk is about 7km and is easy to complete, some of us will walk
back,for those that want to end the walk at watsons bay there is a ferry or
a bus to get back to the city.

The walk is on the coastline and very beautiful.

Please bring water and wear good walking shoes

Only sign up if you're pretty certain you can make it

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1066] trip