[SUBW] New trip: Royal National Park Coastal track - (14/05/2017)

kevin lai kev.lai09 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:26:34 AEST 2017

*Royal National Park Coastal track -*

Date:14/05/2017
Leader:kevin lai
Email:[LINK: mailto:kev.lai09 at gmail.com?subject=Royal National Park Coastal
track -] kev.lai09 at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1067
Hey guys,

It's Mothers Day on Sunday (and also Sunday Funday), however instead of
visiting her, why not just make her happy by getting fit :) What I am
proposing is to do the Royal National Park Coastal Track. For those that
have never done it before, it is a 26km walk along some of the most
beautiful coastline that this country has to offer.

The plan is to meet up at 8.15am in Central Station. We will get to
Cronulla to catch the 9.30am ferry to Bundeena. From there, we will begin
the walk. Plan is to reach Otford station before 5.15pm so that we can all
get back into the city by 6.18pm. Please note that only cash is accepted on
the ferry.

Please note, this walk is 26km long, so please do consider whether it is
feasible for you. You will most likely be walking for a total of 7-8 hours.
If you do break down half way, there is a popular drive-in beach which we
can probably try to get you a lift out from. However this is NOT ideal.

More info on the walk can be found here:
https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/the-coast-track.

If you guys are interested, then please feel free to sign up :) Any
questions, feel free to msg me on 0405189993.

I will be sending out more information and confirmations later on Saturday.

Regards, Kevin.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1067] trip