[SUBW] New trip: Thurat Rift (24/11/2017 - 26/11/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Tue Nov 7 22:13:01 AEDT 2017

*Thurat Rift*

Date:24/11/2017 - 26/11/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Thurat Rift] list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1199
Thurat Rift is probably the least well known of the the 5 big into Kanagra
creek and the only one I haven't done yet. See here for a similar trip
which ran a few years back:
https://www.subw.org.au/2006/01/22/thurat-rift-creek/

We'll drive out to Kanangra on Friday night to get an early start on
Saturday. The trip itself is a two day trip which means we have to take
overnight gear with us. This trip is for experienced, self sufficient
canyoners only. If I haven't canyoned with you before, you need to convince
me of your skills.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1199] trip