[SUBW] New trip: Bondi to Malabar walk (27/11/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 17:56:45 AEDT 2017

*Bondi to Malabar walk*

Date:27/11/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi to Malabar walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1207
Hello walkers!

I will be leading a 5 hour walk from the eastern suburbs towards botany
The walk is on the coast and there will be lots of opportunities to take
beautiful photos ☺️

We will be meeting in the eastern suburbs I will tell you where
after you sign up for the walk!

This is to avoid people coming on the walk without signing up,that
way we will know how many people are coming before the day

We will meet at 4:30pm

I hope to see you on the walk ✌️

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1207] trip