[SUBW] New trip: New years Eve fireworks, and Cave adventure💃 (31/12/2017)

Athena McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:00:17 AEDT 2017

*New years Eve fireworks, and Cave adventure💃*

Date:31/12/2017
Leader:Athena McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=New years Eve fireworks,
and Cave adventure💃] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1210
The year has nearly come to a close and we are all preparing our new years
resolutions
So that 2018 can be even more amazing than 2017 was.....

So to kick off on a positive note we will be walking from bondi
to Bronte meeting at 2pm

By 3:30 we will be back in bondi beach getting our food and heading
to the cave...

The Cave is in a secret location and holds about 30 people so please
only sign up if you are actually coming PLEASE!

Leave the opportunity for other people who really will appreciate it
the cave is very close to a popular spot that people go to to see the
fireworks for free 💫☺️

At 8:45 and 11:45 we will be watching the fireworks💫

We have to get there by 3:30/4:00 before they close all access
to these beautiful locations,the council are very strict on new years eve

You must be fit, cannot be afraid of heights and must be fit and able

If you are late I cannot guarantee access

Please bring

A torch

A sleeping bag-if you intend to sleep in the cave

$20 if you intend to eat food we will be cooking in the cave

I'll look forward to seeing you there

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1210] trip