[SUBW] New trip: Malaita Wall (03/12/2017)

Rebecca Hill rhil8781 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Mon Nov 27 22:12:26 AEDT 2017

*Malaita Wall*

Leader:Rebecca Hill
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhil8781 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Malaita Wall]
rhil8781 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Malaita Wall is a multi-pitch abseiling route in Katoomba. My partner and I
are planning to do it on Sunday morning.

To join this trip, you must have abseiled before, be reasonably fit and
comfortable with heights.

Please bring a helmet, harness, descender, safety sling and at least 2
carabiners. These can be borrowed from the club on Thursday night.

More details will be sent after you sign up. Places are limited and the
trip is weather dependent.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1211] trip