[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Rose Bay walk (04/12/2017)

Athena McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 21:50:02 AEDT 2017

*Bondi To Rose Bay walk*

Date:04/12/2017
Leader:Athena McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Rose Bay walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1213
I will be leading a walk from Bondi to watsons bay, then to rose bay and
back to bondi...

We will meet at 4pm at a secret location;)

The walk is on the coastline so we will be next to the water for the
majority of the walk

Please bring:

A raincoat

Water

Snacks

A smile!

It's a easy walk it's quite flat and there are no hills, there is no
climbing it's a good walk
for beginners.

But it is a long walk it takes 5-6 hours

If it's hot and you want to we may go for a swim, IF you want to....

I hope to see you on the walk:)

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1213] trip