[SUBW] New trip: Bondi to Malabar walk (09/10/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:48:36 AEDT 2017

*Bondi to Malabar walk*

Date:09/10/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi to Malabar walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1174
Hello walkers!

I will be leading a 5 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Malabar,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a torch, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 4:30 at Bondi Pavillion

I hope to see you on the walk!

We will finish the walk at Malabar where we share a cab back to Bondi beach

Thank you to everyone who came on Monday and well done Elizabeth for
spotting the whale

And congratulations to Amir and Zhen for overcoming your fears....
💪😃👍

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1174] trip