[SUBW] New trip: kanangra falls (20/10/2017 - 22/10/2017)

Marc Rebollo marcreb6 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:40:10 AEDT 2017

*kanangra falls*

Date:20/10/2017 - 22/10/2017
Leader:Marc Rebollo
Email:[LINK: mailto:marcreb6 at hotmail.com?subject=kanangra falls]
marcreb6 at hotmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1181
Hi bushwalkers!
We are planing to do kanangra main next Saturday.
This is a long day trip so we will be camping near the canyon on Friday
evening for an early start on Saturday. After this we will go back to the
campsite and stay overnight.
The next day I would like to do a short canyon. Empress, Dion Dell or
Kalang (long day) are some possibilities. I would like to go for picking
some mushrooms in Oberon and do a quick Empress in the way back to Sydney.
This is a canyon with abseils up to 55m. So it isn,t a beginners trip and
requires to be fit.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1181] trip