[SUBW] New trip: Maitland Bay Loop walk (22/10/2017)

Bruce Stafford bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au
Tue Oct 17 20:39:09 AEDT 2017

*Maitland Bay Loop walk*

Date:22/10/2017
Leader:Bruce Stafford
Email:[LINK: mailto:bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au?subject=Maitland Bay Loop
walk] bstaffor at med.usyd.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1184
Maitland Bay Loop walk - Bouddi National Park - Sunday 22nd October.

A walk along the coast line starting at Kilcare Beach, walking to Maitland
Bay, then return to Kilcare via Strom's track.
Distance about 12km.
Some moderate grades on tracks. Should be OK for beginners.

Numbers will be limited by availability of cars.
Please let me know if you can bring a car.
Because of this, if the trip fills up very quickly, I'll give some
preference to active members of the club.

Weather forecast keeps changing but there could be a chance of a rain
shower later in the day, so bring some sort of rain cover.
And for that reason it will be a reasonably early start (but not too
early!) so as to finish the walk by mid-afternoon. Back to Sydney about
5.15pm.

Bring lunch, good shoes (volleys OK), 1.5 L water.

Please sign up via the website.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1184] trip