[SUBW] New trip: Dalpura Canyon (22/10/2017)

Andrew John Walker lordawalker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 06:57:24 AEDT 2017

*Dalpura Canyon*

Date:22/10/2017
Leader:Andrew John Walker
Email:[LINK: mailto:lordawalker at gmail.com?subject=Dalpura Canyon]
lordawalker at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1187
Late notice trip for Dalpura Canyon Sunday 22nd October 2017

Hi Everyone,

I know this is late notice but a couple of us will be doing Dalpura canyon
tomorrow if anyone is keen to come along.

You will of course need your own canyoning equipment as there are some
abseils and deep wades involved and your own car as my car is full and I
can’t pick up anybody.

Any questions email them to me thanks

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1187] trip