[SUBW] New trip: Bondi to Coogee Walk (23/10/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:08:48 AEDT 2017

*Bondi to Coogee Walk*

Date:23/10/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi to Coogee Walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1187
Hello walkers!

I will be leading a 3 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Coogee,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a torch, a raincoat and a jumper.

I saw a whale today!

We will meet at 4:30pm at Bondi Pavillion

I hope to see you on the walk!

We will finish the walk at Coogee or back at Bondi depending on the group!

Sorry for the late notice but we do not have enough men for the adventure
we had planned tomorrow!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1187] trip