[SUBW] New trip: Expression of Interest - South Coast Track Tasmania (15/11/2017 - 31/12/2017)

Antonio Rezzoli Reslan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:00:51 AEDT 2017

*Expression of Interest - South Coast Track Tasmania*

Date:15/11/2017 - 31/12/2017
Leader:Antonio Rezzoli
Email:[LINK: mailto:Reslan at gmail.com?subject=Expression of  Interest -
South Coast Track Tasmania] Reslan at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1194
I'm planning to complete Tasmania's infamous South Coast track in either
Nov or Dec 2017. Its well know for its spectacular scenery, isolation,
muddy tracks and harsh weather. I'd like to see if there is anyone else
interested in this walk. I'm flexible with the dates.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1194] trip