[SUBW] New trip: Cowan to Berowra (03/09/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Sat Sep 2 17:52:27 AEST 2017

*Cowan to Berowra*

Date:03/09/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Cowan to Berowra]
list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1155
Sorry for the last minute notice. Tomorrow I'll do the walk from Cowan to
Berowra via Berawra Waters. This is an easy day trip with some nice scenery
on the way. Being about 13 k on track, this walk is suitable for beginners.

The plan is to take the train from Central at 8.45 am (train toward Wyong,
meet in the second last car, upper floor). Please bring the usual day walk
gear (good shoes, rain cover, water, lunch, ...)

Please sign up if you want to come to this trip so I know who to expect.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1155] trip