[SUBW] New trip: Muogamarra Nature Reserve (09/09/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Wed Sep 6 21:14:38 AEST 2017

*Muogamarra Nature Reserve*

Date:09/09/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Muogamarra Nature Reserve]
list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1158
Muogamarra Nature Reserve on the Hawksberry river is known for its wild
life and wild flowers and also for being closed most of the year. This
weekend is one of the few weekends where it is open.

The plan is to get there early before the park fills up and do the walk to
Peats Bight. Depending on time we are likely to also explore some smaller
side trips.

The walks will be on track and suitable for beginners. There is an entry
fee of $15 per person to enter the reserve. Numbers on this trip will be
limited and dependent on car availability.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1158] trip