[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Rose Bay Walk 2:15 start (11/09/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:10:21 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Rose Bay Walk 2:15 start*

Date:11/09/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Rose Bay Walk
2:15 start] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1159
Hello walkers!

I got a lot of emails from lots of confused people!

The walk is on Monday the 11th at 2:15pm

The same details as before the 6 hour coastal walk I described in the
other email!

I hope this clears things up, and I hope to see you on the walk

Have a great weekend :)

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1159] trip