[SUBW] New trip: Free Beer + Waffle Fries Tomorrow: PUBW @ Manning (13/09/2017)

Rebecca Hawkins rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Tue Sep 12 12:09:23 AEST 2017

*Free Beer + Waffle Fries Tomorrow: PUBW @ Manning*

Date:13/09/2017
Leader:Rebecca Hawkins
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Free Beer + Waffle
Fries Tomorrow: PUBW @ Manning] rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1160
PUBW is back this semester at Manning Bar from 5pm to 7.30pm. In addition
to our usual free jugs of beer and cider, we'll also have free waffle fries
from Lucky's to munch on!

Interested but not sure? PUBW is SUBW at the Pub, which means that you can
have some free beer while having a chat about the many adventures
everyone's been having!

Particularly of note, about 12 members of the club have been newly learning
cross country skiing over the last month, in preparation for a seven day
trip next year to Victoria. Cross country skiing is like hiking on the
snow, with the bonus of being able to sweep downhill on fresh, untouched
snow. Please see here for photos of the recent ski trips:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP7Be-tQnSxDZ-6TNvEDpATUAZ4XgQ6lEEeN_ayA9HUnr0iFr_R1FHdsRjayPN-OQ?key=b09ReDNRaHl5NWI5eTM3S0oxa29yYi1HbU1FaTVn.

We are also planning to run a weekend trip in October over the Main Range
of the Snowy Mountains, from Charlotte Pass (the coldest location in
Australia and highest permanent settlement) to Mt. Kosckiuszko (the tallest
mountain in Australia) and back. If you're at all interested in either
trip, please come along to PUBW to find out more!

PUBW is also a great place to get ideas for new trips. So if you are
thinking of coming, please join the trip so that we know how many people to
expect. If the weather's nice we'll be outside on the balcony, just look
out for the SUBW sign!

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Manning+Bar/@-33.8868851,151.1876276,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x338b4133d095c3b9?sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjAroiHwZ7WAhWIEbwKHdzaDv0Q_BIIhwEwEQ

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1160] trip