[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Malabar walk (18/09/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:06:14 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Malabar walk*

Date:18/09/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Malabar walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1161
Hello walkers!

I will be leading a 5 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Malabar,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a torch, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 2:15 at Bondi Pavillion

I hope to see you on the walk!

We will finish the walk at Malabar where we share a cab back to Bondi beach

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1161] trip