[SUBW] New trip: Last minute canyoning day trip - Blue Mountains (23/09/2017)

Mitchell Isaacs mitch at outdoorgenius.com
Fri Sep 22 08:01:06 AEST 2017

*Last minute canyoning day trip - Blue Mountains*

Date:23/09/2017
Leader:Mitchell Isaacs
Email:[LINK: mailto:mitch at outdoorgenius.com?subject=Last minute canyoning
day trip - Blue Mountains] mitch at outdoorgenius.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1166
Hi all

The weather tomorrow is forecast to be warm, so join us for a canyon in the
Blue Mountains!

We have not decided a canyon yet - probably something with some water but
not too wet as the water will still be pretty cold.

Probably intermediate in level - not too hard, not too easy, and self
sufficient canyoners preferred.

Will meet at our place in Warrimoo fairly early, and will aim not to finish
too late.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1166] trip