[SUBW] New trip: Gear Night 5-6pm (28/09/2017)

Rebecca Hawkins rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Mon Sep 25 18:44:33 AEST 2017

*Gear Night 5-6pm*

Date:28/09/2017
Leader:Rebecca Hawkins
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Gear Night 5-6pm]
rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1169
***If you are going on PBT and need to borrow gear, you MUST come to theis
event***

Stop by to say hi and borrow any gear you might need for the weekend, or
return anything you've got lying around. We have almost everything you need
for hiking and camping.

If you are returning gear, please make sure to at least clean it up and
return it neat. We do our best to check the state of each item, but please
tell us if you noticed any damage or flaw, it could be important for the
safety of other members.

Please sign up to this trip so I know how many people are coming.

Directions:
The Holme Building is on USyd campus, not far from the Quadrangle. Head
inside near the newsagent on the corner and then downstairs to the gear
locker (first door on the right side).

See you there!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1169] trip